[Gllug] How to emulate a scroll wheel on a laptop nipple or touchpad?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Mon Aug 7 13:12:18 UTC 2006

Anyone any thoughts on how one can emulate a scroll wheel on a laptop
(Dell 8200 Inspiron) which has a touchpad and a nipple?

I've got back injuries and my sig other has got herself some mild RSI
and we really miss this facility when using the laptop on the lap, so to
speak, as moving everything to the window scroll bar can put quite a lot
of tension into the arms, shoulder and hand.

Unless I'm being thick and missing something obvious...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk