[Gllug] [OT] Appreciation

Alex Smith asmith at asmhosting.com
Sat Dec 16 23:57:20 UTC 2006

Mike Brodbelt wrote:

> This has been a longish thread already, and AFAICS you're the only one
> defending Gentoo. That's hardly "heavy defeat" for Debian, regardless of
> the fact that I still haven't seen any credible arguments for Gentoo's
> supremacy.

I'd defend it if I didn't think I'd get flamed and if I didn't have
better things todo with my time.

End of the day a distro is a distro. What people prefer is upto them,
not you, their mother, dog or sister.

Why can't people just accept this fact and understand that there is in
all honesty no such this as "The Best" linux distro?

Alex
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk