[Gllug] Subversion Repository Searcher

Steve Nelson sanelson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 08:45:00 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've been asked to write a tool that will search documents in a
subversion repository by keyword and return the document names which
match.

Is there some kind of plug-in that would do this?  Or will I have to
write this myself?  The documents are word documents, but I already
have code that will do regex matching on word documents.

One question concerns how to address the repository.  I don't want to
have to check out the documents and then search them, or run a
parallel database - but I am not sure how programatically to search
objects inside a repository.

Any ideas / suggestions?

.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk