[Gllug] [OT] Appreciation

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Tue Dec 19 21:27:37 UTC 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Nix wrote:

> > PS. Reposted from gmail, because UKFSN bounced the original due to a
> > SORBS entry (which is incorrect, too). Sigh. I do wish people wouldn't
> > do that with their mail servers...
>
> Why does anyone give SORBS the time of day? They're about as accurate as
> SPEWS...

The SORBS filter was pulled and reconfigured this morning. Can anyone
point to a free open relay dnsbl that's still operating? With ORDB
shutting yesterday we had a hole in the spam protection.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98