[Gllug] TFT Monitors

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 09:47:35 UTC 2006

On Saturday 30 December 2006 00:48, John G Walker wrote:

> This is the sort of reason why I installed Linux - and then I have all
> this interface shit (pardon my French) that makes me forget about it.
> I've also forgotten how to look for the config file, so please remind
> me,

I'm using a Video7 19" inch with 1280x1204 (SXGA) on SuSE 10.2 again my
monitor is not listed on the hardware list although the 17" inch is.

I think you might be looking for /etc/X11/xorg.conf

I'm always too scared to start messing there, copy the file to another
location so you can put it back if it all ends in tears. :-)

--
Regards
Peter cannon