[OT] [Gllug] Migrating Samba servers between domains - the hard way.

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Feb 10 09:13:30 UTC 2006

On Friday, 10 Feb 2006, Matthew Thompson wrote:
>On 10 Feb 2006, at 07:33, Nix wrote:
>>On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Matthew Thompson mused:
>>>Actually it is. There's no reason why getting MS software to work
>>>shouldn't be as much fun as getting OSS to work.
>>When I did it the lack of freedom to look at and fiddle the source
>>felt like being in jail.
>Not all of us are master C, Perl etc developers and the source code
>makes little difference.

You don't need to be a master developer to be able to comprehend the
source code and derive information about the behaviour of the program.
Any NetHack player who reads spoilers can tell you *that*.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Today is First Thursday, February.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk