[Gllug] Co-lo

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue Jan 10 14:49:55 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 11:12:59AM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> These are fixed in 3.x series, but the first 'stable' release
> of this series took alot longer to bake than people were expecting &
> as can be seen to previous Fedora Xen rawhide kernels, there has been
> frequent breakage when syncing with upstream kernels.

How good is AMD64 support?  As you might have gathered from my
original post, we're planning to build a server and co-locate it, but
64 bit support is an absolute requirement for the software running in
the guest OSes.  (Our software requires 64 bit address spaces).  Xen
3.0 seems to support it, but it's not clear how stable it is in
reality.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.