[Gllug] ADSL router/firewall/wireless/modem recommendations

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Fri Jul 21 23:09:09 UTC 2006

    Branden> Can anyone recommend a decent ADSL
    Branden> modem/router/firewall/wireless access point?  I'm
    Branden> specifically interested in:
   [...]

Related to that:  Does anybody have any experiences with AVM's
FritzBox Fon modems?  They are quite hard to get in this country (and
cost more than in Germany; no idea if there is a difference between
what they sell there and here) but I am intrigued by the all-in-one
combination of modem, (wireless) router and VOIP software (with
traffic shaping etc thrown in) all in a nice small box.

        Holger
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk