[Gllug] [JOB] - Perl developer in Linux environment

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Sat Nov 11 11:51:54 UTC 2006

On Nov 10, 04:12, Dani Pardo wrote:
>  How much would that expenses get up to? In Spain, that comes around
> 180 pounds per month, and that's only company costs. So I understand
> that being a contractor in the UK is much cheaper than Spain (also,
> 400 quid per day is not even something people can dream of in Spain..

Yep but this is London one of the most expensive places on earth to
live, it is so bad that we need state subsidised housing for social
workers, nurses and other "key worker" profesionals.

You need a combined household income of around £100K to get anywhere
decent on the housing ladder.

--
Peace Jim :-)

 You expect me to talk, Goldfinger?