[Gllug] SNMP gurus?

Simon Morris sm at fsfe.org
Thu Nov 16 22:41:51 UTC 2006

Hello,

At the next GLLUG meeting I've scheduled a SNMP talk to complement the
OpenNMS presentation.

I'm happy to do this myself, but I'd prefer to have someone else do it..
It's another face in front of the group and someone could certainly do
it better than I.

So.. if you are something of a guru on SNMP and you could present a 30
minute talk on Thursday 7th December on basic SNMP concepts.. the
command line tools and an overview of the different packages that use
SNMP (rrdtool, Munin, Cacti) please get in touch offlist.

Thanks

~sm

--
Simon Morris