[Gllug] [OT] FRITZ!Box Fon

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Sun Oct 1 19:04:29 UTC 2006

    KB> Hi guys,

    KB> Just wondering if anyone has used / abused a Fritz!box Fon,
    KB> and if so - what has the experience been like ?

    KB> A URL to the product I have in mind
    KB> :<http://www.avm.de/en/Produkte/FRITZBox/FRITZ_Box_Fon/index.html>

I asked about this some time ago (copied below) -- no answer.  It
seems to be a basically unknown product this side of the channel.  It
is even hard to find a dealer to sell these in this country let alone
one selling at a price comparable to e.g. Amazon in Germany (which of
course don't ship electronics this way).  Subsequently I haven't taken
the plunge yet and cannot help with any experience report either.

       Holger

,----

`----
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk