[Gllug] [ANNOUNCEMENT] GLLUG Meeting - Sat 11th November

Khusro Jaleel kerneljack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:31:15 UTC 2006

Hi Simon,

I've been a subscriber to the list for a long time and would like to help
out on the 11th with the installfest. I have installed and configured many
linux systems over the years, from redhat in 98 and debian to the latest
ubuntu, and suse. I also dabbled a bit with fedora and mandriva.

Anyway, I just wanted to join the GLLUG and help out anyway I can. I was
volunteering at the Jokosher stand at linuxworld, and met someone at the
GLLUG stand too, unfortunately I don't remember his name. I used to study
and work at the university help desk too, at the Cavendish campus :-)

Please let me know if I should bring along some distro CDs, etc or if I
should bring my laptop along for any demos that you might want to do.

Khusro