[Gllug] Advertising the next GLLUG meeting in Universities andColleges

Dani Pardo jiffier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:54:46 UTC 2006

2006/10/31, Simon Morris <sm at fsfe.org>:

> Does anyone have examples of literature or information targeted at the
> general public that is strictly accurate and also effective in getting
> peoples attention?

  The way I see it, the flyer is not very catchy. Doesn't get your
attention in 2 seconds. Too much text. What about something like
"System not responding? Need to present that report tomorrow? Forget
shareware, Linux gets your work done. Come and we'll show you".
  Yep, and why not, a nice girl with a lapton on the background :)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk