[Gllug] Thoughts on Scalix

Morfidus morfidus at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 27 15:45:31 UTC 2006

I feel guilty just writing this, I would guess we all fairly technical
here, and some put quite a lot of importance in using language
appropriately.

Also you might want to give me a bit credit and assume I have done a
bit of research, and know a bit about the type of options. Is not like
a thought "oh lets send an email to the list and see what they can
back with".

You don't walk into a Kwik Fix ask about what they think about a
certain car tyre and get answers like "you might want to buy a truck".

I appreciate the help, that I don't want people wasting their time
trying to help me, that is why I try to make my emails clear.

On 27/09/06, Martin A. Brooks <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:
> Morfidus wrote:
> > I don't think I explained myself incorrectly, I am looking for the
> > opinion of somebody who was experience with Scalix only.
>
> This list tends to work by someone asking a question and getting, not
> only specific answers, but general suggestions about approaches or
> alternative methods and solutions that they might not have been aware
> of.  This is usually a good thing.
> --

---
  Nevermind MS