[Gllug] Distributing my junk - mainly electrical/computer stuff, mainly for giveaway

Richard Cohen vmlinuz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 11:38:22 UTC 2006

http://bigboy.vmlinuz.org/moin/StuffToDisposeOf

In a couple of weeks, I'm moving out of my place in London.  I have a
lot of junk built up - some is pure junk, some has no market value but
may be useful/fun for someone, and some has market value.  I'm listing
the stuff which isn't going straight in the bin on my site above,
because if someone can use it, it's better than it going in the bin.
In general, you'd need to collect it from my place in Hendon, unless
it's small, and you ask quickly and nicely and I can bring it to the
meeting next week.  As it says on the page, nothing is known to be
working, and anything left after the meeting is probably going in the
bin on Sunday morning...  Also, as it says, if the stuff does have
market value, I'd appreciate a donation, either to me (unemployed!) or
a more worthy charity.

I'm still building the list as I sort through the heaps of junk, but I
think you can get a clear idea of what's on there - it's likely to
mainly be more of the same sort of thing.

If you do fancy anything, to collect or 'deliver', let me know and
I'll mark it as taken.

Cheers
Richard
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk