[Gllug] can't boot up suse 10.0 from hard drive

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 21:44:24 UTC 2006

Hello

I can't boot up my suse 10.0 and I used the installation dvd to repair it.
It found the dba 6 (disk drive 6) is corrupted and repaired.

And then the program seems to be stalled itself running and running but the
progress meter not running at Mounting the windows at 51 %. hard disk were
running for a few minutes but no response.

When I pressed the button 'pasue' or 'abort' but still no response.

When I boot up from hard disk and the icon stopped after the second one
before the card icon.

Please advise.

Diana

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk