[Gllug] Photo printing has gone all green

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Wed Sep 27 10:21:34 UTC 2006

Chris Bell wrote:
[snip]
>    This problem could be the result of scanning using the wrong variety of
> flourescent lights.

Not in this case because the test photo was taken outdoors with my digital
camera and has never been scanned.  I've also printed the same photo on
the same printer before and got very good colour resolution.

Clearly something nasty has happened to the Gutenprint drivers.  Output is
now twice as fast as it was before, but the colour balance is totally
FUBARed.

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk