[Gllug] Watching cron jobs during execution -- how

Alan Peery peery at io.com
Wed Sep 27 07:36:49 UTC 2006

I've just introduced a "yum -y upgrade" command on one of my machines to
keep the machine security patched while I travel.  The command has
kicked off nicely, but it appears to be processing more than I expected
after the yum I did yesterday.  So I'd like to look at the output of the
cron-launched yum.

I could wrap a script around it and get the access to the output that
way, but I am hoping for something more direct.

Alan

--
Alan Peery                | Wisdom consists of knowing when to avoid
Systems Integrator        | perfection.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk