[Gllug] Job Advert

Leigh Mathieson leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 10:24:05 UTC 2007

It's actually worse than you think!

Several (major!) job boards no longer allow the number of yrs experience
required ie "2 yrs commercial experience in xyz" isn't permitted since
they're in fear of someone bringing a case of discrimination under the new
legislation for their allowing it to be posted! I can't find the words to
describe it! Certainly no benefit to anyone having to write vague unspecific
Adverts "somebody is definitely required and maybe has some experience in
XYZ but we can't tell you how much!" Absolutely mind-boggling! P.C gone mad!