[Gllug] ongoing ubuntu problem

co at byintelligentdesign.co.uk co at byintelligentdesign.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 16:08:26 UTC 2007

>> I think the edgy network tools are a bit broken for wireless stuff, but
I use network-manager anyway, which makes connecting to WEP/WPA pretty
easy, but is completely separate from the main networking config tools.
Might be worth trying to see if it's a config or driver problem.
Chris Jones

>> Can you please keep this in one thread rather than starting a new
thread each time.
Thank you,
Rich.

Great so now not only have I got a duff copy of Ubuntu that isn't
doing what I say and crashing - alot, but now I've got Mr Grumpy
Knickers on my case.

Ok - Rich no I can't cos I get the digest and if this board was
upgraded to a system built this century I would.

Don't bother responding I am so out of here.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk