[Gllug] [OT] Times Article on ABD was Fighting a virus

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Feb 20 06:15:43 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, 20 Feb 2007, Christopher Hunter wrote:
>On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 01:16 +0000, David Damerell wrote:
>>Well, with the figures wrong, the statement that in Britain we pay the
>>lowest taxes in the world has some basis in fact.
>Can I have some of what you're drinking?

I would draw a diagram like this with

but the conventional 80 columns are not, alas, wide enough.

[No, I'm not going to explain it to him, but if someone else wants to
have mercy, go ahead.]

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Today is Second Sunday, February - a weekend.