[Gllug] Apache 2.2 mod_jk.so?

Yashpal Nagar yash at linux-delhi.org
Mon Jan 1 11:48:17 UTC 2007

Russell Howe wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 03:17:30PM +0000, Yashpal Nagar wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I am having a problem while including the mod_jk.so( latest mod_jk
>> 1.2.20) with apache2-2.2.0.
>>

> I think there's a different mod_jk for Apache 2.x, called mod_jk2.
>
> I've also heard that it's mostly pointless now that mod_proxy is so much
> better.. at least that seems to be the impression I get from the Jetty
> folks

 mod_jk2 is depricated and no further development is going on.

lastest is mod_jk, the one actively maintained(last release 1.2.20, last
release Dec 2006) and no binaries are available as of now.
Finally i could manage it to compile it with apache 2.2 on AMD X64, SUSE
10 :)

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Yashpal