[Gllug] A few words on the topic of stock spam

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 10:33:27 UTC 2007

The problem with spam is, I guess, that one man's spam is another man's
luncheon meat, so to speak !

Whilst we would probably agree to a fair degree what constitutes spam,
there are going to be emails of 'offers' which I might quite like to
receive that others would find a pain in the proverbial a***.

Can you imagine the cock-up our brilliant legislators would make of
an 'anti-spam' law ??   You only have to look at the ludicrous complexity
of current tax and company law to see what a mess they get into trying to
plug hole after hole in badly drafted primary legislation.

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk