[Gllug] record outages system

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Tue Jun 19 13:46:01 UTC 2007

diego gentoo wrote:
> Sorry for my lack of details. I need a system that allow to different users
> to record any issue with different level of details (type of issue, where
> the issue happened, the start time, when it ends, the department who record
> this issue and so on). I need also to see the different outages open,
> closed, and why thery are closed.

Ah, these are normally known as bug/issue/ticket-trackers.

I use a fairly simple one called mantis as a tracker for my clients to
use. Apache+PHP+MySQL - trivial to install, works on Linux and Windows.
   http://www.mantisbt.org/

There are *lots* of trackers out there, and you'll need to spend some
time looking at them to see what fits your needs.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk