[Gllug] Choosing a new mobile phone

Christopher Mocock chris at wavestore.com
Mon Nov 12 09:58:07 UTC 2007

Phil Reynolds wrote:
> Nice phones - are they available differently-branded, e.g. on T-Mobile?
>
> (I have come to the conclusion that I either stay with O2 or go to
> T-Mobile at present - and I know which I'd rather!)

Not sure I'm afraid. I'm tied to O2 as it's a company phone account. Got
the phone on Friday though and it's pretty nice, but being Windows-based
it does have a tendency to lock up. Feature-wise it's pretty good though
- found a nice Java ssh client which is quite important for my work.

--
Chris Mocock

chris at wavestore.com
www.wavestore.com
Office: +44 (0) 208 756 5456
Mobile: +44 (0) 7967 321 628

Wavelet Technology Ltd., Unit 1 Hayes Metro Centre, Springfield Road,
Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0LE

The contents of the e-mail and any attached files are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in
error, you are advised that the subsequent use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of any part of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk