[Gllug] This weekend: LPW '07

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Tue Nov 27 16:31:35 UTC 2007

Just a quick note to let you guys know that this years LPW (London Perl Workshop)
is happening this weekend. I'm really sorry about the late notice -- I've been
juggling a job hunt and organising it and sort of relied of the various community[1]
people to spread word.

Anyway it's on this weekend, and here's the schedule ...

	http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2007/schedule

and if you want to come along please register. It's at Westminster Uni. thanks
to GLLUG's very own Sean Tohill.

We are pretty good for talks, but if anyone wants to speak even just on a Linux
matter we have a bit of space, although it's going to be up against good Perl talks.

G.

[1] Yeah my bad -- but I didn't really feel GLLUG'y enough to post until last minute
    status kicked in, anyway, if you want to help now please let other open source/scripting
    type groups know - L.pm obviously know, or at least I hope they do :-).
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk