[Gllug] MSF radio clocks for Linux

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Oct 30 21:12:57 UTC 2007

On 30 Oct 2007, Caroline Ford uttered the following:
> I wonder if there is an open source project to cover these things -
> maybe you could start something!

It's almost certainly more worthwhile to add code to communicate with
the things to ntp, as this already supports a huge number of hardware
clocks, and it has all the infrastructure to do suitable things with the
time signal once it's received it.

--
`Some people don't think performance issues are "real bugs", and I think
such people shouldn't be allowed to program.' --- Linus Torvalds
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk