[Gllug] Ubuntu Gutsy Launch Party Tonight - 18 October

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:53:12 UTC 2007

Hi all - just a note to say that the Ubuntu UK Community team are
having a little get together to celebrate the launch of the Gutsy
Gibbon release this evening at the Pembury Tavern, Hackney from
7:30pm. All Ubuntu users (and the curious) would be most welcome I'm
sure - I understand install discs etc will be available

Details of the pub and location here (it's just up the street from
Hackney Central railway station on the North London line - linked into
the Underground at Highbury & Islington, Stratford, Richmond and
others..)

http://www.individualpubs.co.uk/pembury/

It's an 'open source' pub (seriously, the place runs linux) and there
will be free wi-fi available also

Hope to see you there, look out for me in the stoopid gamer's t-shirt lol

Pete
--
'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk