[Gllug] London *Nix UnExpo

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Thu Sep 6 11:42:20 UTC 2007

As there's been some interest in putting on a more community-orientated
alternative to the now-postponed LinuxWorld London, can I ask everyone:

1: To use this thread to confirm their interest and say what they can
offer in terms of time/money/electrons.

2: To suggest we have an irc meeting in #gllug this weekend. (Is that
convenient for people? I'm presuming a time outside work hours is best,
but of course this is inside family/social hours.)

3: To suggest we have a face-to-face meeting sometime, perhaps at the
next Gllug or Lonix event.

I'm happy to put some time towards organising such an event, and commit
to full time work for the week preceeding it, when I figure the work
will be at its peak.

John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk