[Gllug] Blank lines in email headers

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 20:51:31 UTC 2008

Hello,
   I am beginning to see a few emails which appear to have almost two
headers with one or two blank lines between them. The latest one appears to
be from an ADSL customer of virgin.net and I can either show the complete
double header, or two blank lines and the second section of header as part
of the email body. My email reader gets confused because the sender,
subject, time, and date are all below the two blank lines. Is anyone else
seeing this sort of thing?

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk