[Gllug] Mobile phone broadband

Sean Burlington sean at practicalweb.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 18:33:37 UTC 2008

Benjamin Donnachie wrote:
> So, 3 rubbish, t-mobile good! :-)

Actually I initially ordered from T-mobile online - but didn't hear from
them - called - and there began a saga...

... dealing with T-mobile was frustrating and unproductive - I
eventually canceled my order.

Even when I told them I wanted to cancel I was put through to someone
else - asked what I wanted - and told "you've called the wrong
department we don't deal with cancellations"

I just gave up and canceled in writing in the end.

Technically I've found T-mobile service OK - but it's not the first time
I've run into their customer services (it is the last).

--

Sean Burlington

www.practicalweb.co.uk
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk