[Gllug] Review: Wireless Broadband

James Gray james.robert.gray at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:13:03 UTC 2008

2008/6/16 Jason Clifford <jason at ukfsn.org>:
> On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 12:47 +0100, John G Walker wrote:
>> These are the most interesting part of the page. Has anyone had any
>> positive experiences with mobile broadband?

I have t-mobile 3G broadband, and I'm really happy with it. It's
obviously not as fast as a static connection, but it seems to work
really well, plus it's just convenient - I've had no trouble
connecting from anywhere in Central and South East London. All in all
it's perfect for my needs...

Using OpenDNS' DNS servers speeds it up a whole lot...

Cheers,
James
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk