[Gllug] Newbie video encoding question

Antonnio M ondas2gh at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 27 13:15:42 UTC 2008

You can use avidemux as a interface for that.

It is not only re-encode.
You have to apply a filter in this case "scale filter"
before reencode.

Sometimes you also have to deinterlace to get a better quality and have to pass the correct order of the fields.

To encode with any command line program. The GUI use to be friendly even when the user make mistakes.

input video + filters --> output video.

Antonio