[Gllug] Anyone using Virgin Media?

Sat Mar 1 14:34:55 UTC 2008

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:26:35 +0000
Justin Perreault <justinperreault at dl-jp.com> wrote:

> How does the service compare with other providers you have used?

Awful, in short.
Had a few patches of downtime which weren't reported on the fault line, but I was expected to know about when I phoned customer services.
Speed like a yoyo, occsionaly making it as far as advertised speed at 4am.

I'm living at my dad's house mostly now, while I try to find a flat I can afford to live in, and he's on BT. Yeah, it's more expensive, but we can only recall about 20 mins of downtime since buying an ISDN line off them.

--
Avi Greenbury <god at lordandmaker.co.uk>
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk