[Gllug] Do modern webpages kill older laptops/PCs?

tid td at bloogaloo.co.uk
Thu May 29 11:42:34 UTC 2008

2008/5/29 Christopher Hunter <chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk>:

> The arrogance shown by some is just plain silly, and I fully appreciate
> that those blessed or cursed with a "Blackberry" find correct email
> protocol difficult - I make allowances for them, and put their
> contributions into the right place when replying.

[change of subject, but within the 'etiquette' scope]

I was astonished recently to attend a fairly high-level meeting
between my company and a supplier
where the supplier people would ask questions, then start using their
crackberries. Grrr.

I'm keen to know if anyone knows of a device such as 'TV-be-gone' that
will block/disrupt any mobile
signal within a few meter's radius. Or do I just build a faraday cage
into my meeting room?

Tid.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk