[Gllug] Small http server with ssi?

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Oct 22 13:13:04 UTC 2008

If you search for "apache footprint" on the web you come across this page:

http://wiki.vpslink.com/Low_memory_MySQL_/_Apache_configurations

which talks about settings you can use to reduce the http server's memory footprint.

The author of that page states that the changes he lists "reduced my apache
footprint from around 225MB (one thread) to about 12MB per thread".

Andy

On Wed Oct 22  8:03 , '- Tethys' <tethys at gmail.com> sent:

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk