[Gllug] linux expo

Nahuel Marisi nahuelmarisi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:16:29 UTC 2008

Well, I suppose a could take a laptop to show Xen, LVM, KVM, or something
like that if it's not too technical. Otherwise, showing LTSP with a bunch of
computers is also interesting.  If the demonstration has to be fun, there
are some fun things that can be done with a wiimote and a bluetooth equiped
computer.

The question is also what kind of people go to the event. Are they only
business people or are they genuinly interested in learning about the OS ?

Nahuel

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk