[Gllug] info on setup and running a NFP here in the UK

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 11:25:45 UTC 2009

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:05:14 +0100 Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk>
wrote:

> Well: we voted to join the 'Common Market', at some later stage this
> transmogrified into the 'European Community' - much to most people's
> surprise (well: those awake enough to notice/care).

And later,partly at the insistence of Margaret Thatcher, if became the
European Union. But it's still the same organisation.

Incidentally, we voted to stay in, not join. But that's even too
pedantic a point for me to quibble about. So I'm just sayin'.

More to the point, I was wondering, in my coy way, what on earth
Karanbir was talking about,

--
 All the best,
 John