[Gllug] [OFFTOPIC] Re: Vista vs seven

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 00:08:47 UTC 2009

--------

co at chocabloc.net writes:

>And BTW bottom posting is horrible if you are like me and rely on a
>screen reader.

Bottom posting is horrible full stop. If anything, it's even worse
than top posting. Trimmed inline replies are what we advocate, and
for good reason.

As an aside, I'd call ">>" reading as "greater greater" a bug in
your screen reader. Surely, making it aware of the common quoting
conventions would be a big win. You might want to mention it to
your screen reader vendor. It could improve your email experience
significantly.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk