[Gllug] performance boost for linux

Magnus Leuthner magnus.leuthner at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:00:23 UTC 2009

Come on, that is black-and-white thinking that is well below the mental
capabilities of everyone here including you. I believe there are some very
smart guys working over at MS. Yes, Vista was a major step back, but with 2k
and XP they had already proven that they can deliver a pretty damn good OS.
You will have trouble finding a bigger critic of Vista than  me, but I
believe I'm not alone with this, even inside MS there are voices that this
was the wrong direction.