[Gllug] VACANCY: MySQL Database Architect (Reading, Berkshire, UK)

Thu Jan 29 18:22:10 UTC 2009

jt at camalyn.org wrote:
> I'd be interested to hear whether the group agree that I provide a lot
> more detailed information in my job posts than most other recruitment
> consultants (and agencies).

I know it's not what you're asking, but being better than bad is not
necessarily being good.
I don't see what this confusion is over providing an idea of a salary,
personally. It's in the rules, it's plain enough that this should be in
the form of at least one number and a pound sign.

> Anybody who is interested need only send me a mail to get in touch about
> the role and then we can discuss the topic of salary and also I can talk
> about the client much more.

But why can you not give an idea of the salary in your original email to
the list?

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)