[Gllug] Belkin KVM not working with usb mouse and keyboard ports

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 22:13:40 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I might be reading this wrong, but how is your KVM connected to the PC if it
doesn't have PS2 ports?

I would say the best course of action would be to get a newer USB model
(which would probably have better support for newer/high res video
cards/monitors as well).  The only reason I say that is I'd had some
cheapies in the past and the worst thing was flickering and low resolution,
though I've not had that issue in a long while.

I've used several in the past, from cheaper model Belkin's and IOGear up to
some higher model APC (Aussie company, maybe?) and ATens

Hope this helps, at least a little.

Cheers

Shannon

Shannon Carver