[Gllug] experiences with mobile broadband devices?

Sean Burlington sean at practicalweb.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 09:17:08 UTC 2009

John Winters wrote:
> My experience is exactly the same.  When there's nothing else available
> then it can be a lifesaver, but by no stretch of the imagination does it
> qualify as a replacement broadband connection.

me too

It's better than not being connected - but it's like the bad old days of
flaky dial up (very frustrating at times)

Sometimes it's fast - but I can't count on it and there doesn't seem
that much logic - for example; I was using it in an office on the South
Bank - had a great connection for a couple of hours but later it became
unusable.

--

Sean Burlington

www.practicalweb.co.uk