[Gllug] RSI: Was VACANCY: Site Reliability Engineering

Khusro Jaleel kerneljack at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:01:15 UTC 2009

> I've had both RSI and whiplash injuries.  I use a mouse lefthanded but mostly
> prefer keyboard shortcuts where graphical interfaces are a must - other
> than that it's the CLI for me.  I also bought a decent chair with all
> the twiddles I could possibly want on it.  And I had physio.

I was hoping you could elaborate a little on which chair you got
(where and how much)? I'm trying to find a reliable and comfortable
chair with 'all the twiddles' but haven't had too much luck.

I would ideally like to go somewhere and sit on a few before buying
one obviously but I'm not sure which places have a wide enough range
of them?

The obvious places like PC World, Staples, Ikea and Argos only have 1
or 2 chairs that are better than the rest but those frequently don't
have all the twiddles. I would especially like to be able to adjust
the back of the chair, not just the height, for example.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk