[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:03:18 UTC 2009

Bollocks to you.

On 12 Mar 2009, at 08:45, Harry Rickards <hrickards at l33tmyst.com> wrote:

> On 12 Mar 2009, at 00:24, Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 11 Mar 2009, Harry Rickards told this:
>>> Sorry for top posting, it's my webmail client - Horde MIMP
>>
>> 'Sorry my posts are hard to read, my software sucks' should
>> surely be answered with a chorus of 'get better software then'.
>>
>> It's not as if decent mail clients are exactly hard to find.
> <snip>
>

> Alright, I concede, I'll stop using Horde MIMP. And also, Horde MIMP
> is for mobiles, and while most mobiles usually have a local client
> they usualy complain about my IMAP SSL certificate so it's easier to
> use a webmail client. I havn't been able to find a decent opensource
> mobile webmail app apart from Horde MIMP, has anyone else been able
> to?
>
> Sorry for my previous top posting, I won't do it again.
>

> Harry

Well this thread seems to be intended to encourage people not to post
to the list.

They certainly don't like those of us with mobile clients but I
certainly don't have time to save all my Gllug email until the rare
times that I have desktop access to my personal email.

You guys just seem massively old fashioned.

Caroline
Who isn't unsubscribing but is seriously tempted.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk