[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux Systems Administrator / PHP Developer

David Winter david at fatbeehive.com
Fri Mar 27 15:00:34 UTC 2009

Fat Beehive Ltd want to employ the perfect Linux Systems Administrator/
PHP developer with 2+ years commerical experience.

We require someone who is really enthusiastic about servers and
websites, and can turn our needs and ideas into action to create
smooth running, functional and efficient systems to monitor, maintain,
back up and give control over our servers, as well as take an active
part in developing websites in PHP/MySQL for our clients.

We're looking for a friendly, helpful and efficient person who is
interested in server support and website development for our clients
based in the charity, not-for-profit and ngo area.

We are based in Shoreditch near to Old Street Tube and are offering in
the range of £24-£28k depending on experience and ability.

For more details and to apply you need to download the full Linux
Systems Administrator and PHP Developer job description from our
website at http://www.fatbeehive.com/news.builder/00162.html

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk