[Gllug] To encrypt or not to encrypt . . . at install time?

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Mon Nov 30 19:55:55 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I have started to update my systems to various latest and greatest and
have just been asked by the installer, Encrypt System? I do want to
encrypt at least part of the system.

So that has raised the question do I encrypt the system at install time
or pursue encryption after the install?

I am using F12 and will continue to research the internet for encryption
pitfalls to be aware of.

Thoughts?

Justin
--
“We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides
us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct.”

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk