[Gllug] Translations between English and Chinese

Chris Bell chrisbell at 3966.ukfsn.org
Tue Sep 22 22:52:51 UTC 2009

On Tue 22 Sep, James Courtier-Dutton wrote:

> Is this for your business?
> Will you be in the same room. If so, I would recommend using a good
> human to do the translation for you.
> It will make the meeting far more productive.
>
> I am also curious as to how you managed to get into this problem in
> the first place.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> James

   I am an engineer and have experienced some problems with hardware
manufactured by his company. He is expected to fly to the UK to conduct his
own investigations on similar hardware imported by friends. I assume that he
is a capable engineer who knows his own products, while I have some ideas
about what has gone wrong without having the full product information.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk (was www.overview.demon.co.uk)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk