[Gllug] New Year - New Talks!

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:05:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I organised a few social meetings of GLLUG members at the Pembury
Tavern at the end of last year and we thought it would be a good idea
to get the formal talks going again.

I have contacted Sean Tohil about reusing the University of
Westminster's facilities and he has agreed to host talks. I have
proposed a few dates (up until May), which I hope are convenient to
Sean. They are as follows:

18th Feb
18th March
15th April
20th May

Remember these are only provisional, and subject to Sean being able to
host us. If so we could have a talk in February!

However we have no speakers! We have a very active discussion list so
I hope that we have a few confident people who are willing to give a
talk about Free software, Linux or Free culture (OpenStreetMap,
Creative Commons, Hackerspaces etc).

If you want to be considered, please post here or to me and we'll see
what we get. As soon as I have confirmed dates from Sean I'll post
them.

Regards,

Ciarán
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk