[Gllug] [OT] What's with all the messy posts.

damion.yates at gmail.com damion.yates at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:22:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Chris Bell wrote:

> On Tue 05 Oct, damion.yates at gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, - Tethys wrote:

> > > Or for those of us using a sane editor, you can use fmt(1), par(1)
> > > or there are various vim plugins to do it for you.
> >
> > Incidently, David's email did contain a text/plain version which my
> > alpine preferred (you can toggle built-in text rendered html or the
> > plain text version with "a"), I was a bit confused by why Chris Bell
> > started this thread in the first place.
> >
> > Damion
>
> Yes there was a plain text section, but it only contained the
> signature, not the main body. I have just scrolled through to the
> original to check.

Oh, I see what you mean I stand corrected.  I see that my chosen config
was to use the html if there wasn't any main body of text.  "a" toggled
nothing (invisibly) I can only assume the mime part structure showed the
sig appended to the end rather that separate top-level text boddy
attachment.

Damion
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk